Graphic Ideas For The Forum - Have Your Voices Heard! Cheers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

genrec

Reaction score
First off, Thank You Griffin and Shaggy (admin/mods) for allowing me to post these here on the forum. Yes, I am new here and noticed this forum could use some tees, hats and stickers. These are some rough concepts and ideas I whipped up. If you would like powers that be here to get some merch produced just let them know your taste and sizes and maybe they will make it happen. Call out the letter up top left to let them know what you like. Admin please move this to more appropriate part of the forum if this is not it. Enjoy!

frf_opt1.jpgfrf_opt2.jpgfrf_opt3.jpg

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I'd run the middle FRF on the red background on the rear sliding window. But got to beef up the F more. Just match the thickness of middle cross bar on the F with the upper.

frf_opt3.jpg

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
A,D,K, and J are all ones I’d buy as a sticker or hat, and D and I would be sick shirts. I’d happily buy those if y’all made them available!

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they lack diversity and inclusion!!!!!! We need some Gen1's in the backgrounds!!!!!! Jk on the diversity and inclusion part.. I like all of them. My suggestion is the top FRF of "G" in the flag of "I" with a Gen1 in the background...color the flag RWB and option thin blue line flag. I would buy that. in a hat shirt mug or sticker.
I also like "K" color with a more OG "R" in FRF. and of corse a gen1 LMAO.
Of corse I say all of this but how insensitive of me not to ask if the gen3 in the pic was identifying as a gen1.

Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I'd run the middle FRF on the red background on the rear sliding window. But got to beef up the F more. Just match the thickness of middle cross bar on the F with the upper.

1685549108246.png
Rarely will I put a sticker on a window, but I would run this. Any chance you do it without the background? Just letters and the flag?

OP
OP
G

genrec

Reaction score
The backgrounds have nothing to do with the main graphics at all guys. I just placed them on Raptor backgrounds as opposed to presenting the concepts as black and white.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

View attachment 409813

It does look sweet with the flag in it! Question, if you were a raptor own and never heard of FRF, would the url at the top make sense to you to got to FordRaptorForum.com?