Grapevine Ford ~ TX wants $35k ADM LMFAOOOOOO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPeazy

Reaction score
They had a fully loaded 35 inch white raptor that just hit the ground and I tried to work a deal with them to no luck. These guys want $35k ADM and were spouting off how that's the market. I offered them $10k over (MORE THAN FAIR) plus I'm a squeaky clean deal (solid credit and had title in hand on trade-in). These jokers literally wouldn't budge off of their $35k ADM and let me walk out the door ready and willing to do a deal. Insane. Won't be buying from them ever as squeezing every nickel out of their customers is all they're focused on doing.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$35k ADM...wow. Has that happened with the TRX? I see mostly $5-10k ADMs on those

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They had a fully loaded 35 inch white raptor that just hit the ground and I tried to work a deal with them to no luck. These guys want $35k ADM and were spouting off how that's the market. I offered them $10k over (MORE THAN FAIR) plus I'm a squeaky clean deal (solid credit and had title in hand on trade-in). These jokers literally wouldn't budge off of their $35k ADM and let me walk out the door ready and willing to do a deal. Insane. Won't be buying from them ever as squeezing every nickel out of their customers is all they're focused on doing.

The thing I’m curious about is why you would offer these crooks a $10k adm of your own volition and then complain that they wouldn’t budge from a $35k adm? You don’t see reason in their position but in yours? Don’t pay over msrp even if you don’t get the truck. Just wait. You hurt the entire community here when you try this.

RGB

Reaction score
Well in all fairness, they figured if you would do 10k over, there would be someone to walk in right behind you that will do the 35k. The more people accept these ridiculous ADM’S the more these dealerships will slap that sticker on. Now when the consumer market can finally work as a collective and not pay these ADM’S only then will we see change. Trust me. Do the extra leg work and you’ll find a truck MSRP. Reward the dealers who aren’t trying to line their pockets excessively.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
$35k ADM...wow. Has that happened with the TRX? I see mostly $5-10k ADMs on those
There’s a few dealers that have pulled the $5,000 - $30,000 ADM on the TRX. Right now if you’re willing to wait, there’s multiple dealers on the TRX forum ordering for $5,000 or more off sticker. I personally hope every TRX or Raptor listed with any kind of ADM dies a slow and painful rusted death while sitting on the showroom floor.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s a few dealers that have pulled the $5,000 - $30,000 ADM on the TRX. Right now if you’re willing to wait, there’s multiple dealers on the TRX forum ordering for $5,000 or more off sticker. I personally hope every TRX or Raptor listed with any kind of ADM dies a slow and painful rusted death while sitting on the showroom floor.
I'm willing to wait. I'm racking up the miles on my '20 Gen2, so will be in the market next year

100% won't be an R given the markup I'm seeing on the Gen 3s

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I fully agree paying ADMs is a bad move for the consumer, but everyone needs to keep in mind the absolute a$$ kicking dealerships have faced over the past year or more. With the supply chain issues, and increased demand in the market, they literally can't get enough cars to sell these days. If you haven't noticed, dealership lots are nearly empty compared to where they were pre-Covid. Dealers are paying over sticker for used vehicles on trade-ins because consumers are willing to buy them from dealers at those higher prices. Supply and demand. It's pretty simple. Don't hate the dealer for trying to maximize their profit. They are a business, not a charity. If the market lets them get away with a 35K ADM then get mad at the people willing to buy at that price not the dealer that is running a business.