Negative GRAFIK_Solutions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wes

Reaction score
Ordered: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/design-full-oil-industry-graphics-kit-35434/

Paid: $40, 07/14/2014 via Square Cash

Issues: Item never received, no refund received. We've gone back and forth in emails since inception, after 4 days I contacted for shipping conf, he said he mistakenly missed seeing my shipping address email. 7 days later, I ask for tracking, he said no tracking sent First Class Mail. Contact 5 days later, next day he says he'll ship again and send tracking this time (never got). Contact 7 days later, next day says he messed up zip code and they were returned, but he will ship again, and asked if it was ok. I didnt respond for 6 days then asked him to ship. 11 more days pass, I contact again, he said he sent a refund "a couple weeks ago so if I could verify I received it that'd be great. Also sent another decal and it hasn't been returned yet so assume it's on its way." No tracking provided on last shipment, but I highly doubt he sent anything.

TLDR: Didn't provide tracking, item never received, and it's dragging on so long as I can't even file a chargeback.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

wes

Reaction score
One thing to note, GRAFIK_Solutions is NOT a FRF vendor. The forum cannot be of much help to resolve this as a result. Help with issue resolution is one of the benefits of using a Supporting Vendor.

Ah it's not a problem man, didn't expect any help. The guy had a custom design so there was no option to use a supporting member. Just figured this may be of some help to someone else in the future.

edit: just noticed he's banned so I guess it did some good already.

Last edited: