Grabber X3 Vs BFGoodrich km3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DKS2814V

Reaction score
I can't comment on the Grabber units. However, I went from the KO2s to the KM3s. The KM3s are significantly quieter than my KO2s. I know this is typically not the case and I am unsure why mine were so noisy (I rotated every 8-10K), but they were awful. Once I put the KM3s on, it was a pleasure to drive my truck.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
i love my grabbers. tough as nails. balance WAYYYYY better than bfg KO2s. If you hot foot it in the dirt, theyll dig to china too.

My grabbers dont owe me nothin. I took my 37" KO2s off after 4K miles.

Kona754

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed 37" KM3s and they are nice, of course brand new they will always be quieter than once they start wearing but so far I love them!

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love my Grabbers! They didn't balance great, but pretty quiet for an aggressive tire. And man, they are great off road.

IMG_20181128_121622713.jpg

Korey

Reaction score
Grabber X3 all day. i own a tire shop and have my pick of the litter, I really appreciate how good the X3 is and I'm running the 37/13.50/20 on my 2015 JK and they are great. I just got a 2018 Raptor and am going to a 37", I'd prefer to go the Grabber A/TX which has been a fantastic tire since they were released a year ago but they are not currently available in 37" so I will most likely be running X3s until quarter 4 when A/TX should be released in 37"

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grabber X3 all day. i own a tire shop and have my pick of the litter, I really appreciate how good the X3 is and I'm running the 37/13.50/20 on my 2015 JK and they are great. I just got a 2018 Raptor and am going to a 37", I'd prefer to go the Grabber A/TX which has been a fantastic tire since they were released a year ago but they are not currently available in 37" so I will most likely be running X3s until quarter 4 when A/TX should be released in 37"
Which one wears better?

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I just put 37x12.5x17 Grabber A/TXs on my truck and so far so good, but I haven't been off-road yet.

Korey

Reaction score
Which one wears better?

Both are wearing well but an all terrain will always get more miles out of a set than a mud terrain will under the same circumstances. But you have to weigh look and performance into the equation. If you’re a pavement pounder than don’t buy a mud terrain and complain that you only get 30-40k miles out of them and that they are loud. If you wheel it then don’t get an all terrain and complain that they don’t clean out as well off road.

I ended up putting on 37/12.50/20 Falken aT3W Tires on +0 offset Sota wheels w/ the 2.5” eibach spring. They rub hard on the inner fender liners, a more positive offset would probably be fine a 13.5” wide fire would be worse.