GPS TRACKER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone using any of the aftermarket GPS trackers on their trucks? If you’ve ever had a vehicle stolen, it is not fun. It is a good investment to have in any vehicle really.

If any of you guys are using them, can you let us know what brand and a quick review.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I have a spot tracker on my bike, but it’s about 7 year old tech, probably better options out there.

Won’t Fordpass give you vehicle location?

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a spot tracker on my bike, but it’s about 7 year old tech, probably better options out there.

The thieves disable the gps that comes with it. They have a way, not sure how.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score

It does but Ive heard of theifs unplugging the modem. Not that they couldn’t unplug an aftermarket unit..

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does but Ive heard of theifs unplugging the modem. Not that they couldn’t unplug an aftermarket unit..
That must be how they do it I guess, never thought of that.

Raptors are not cheap trucks, I think an aftermarket GPS in the truck is a good idea.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is car theft a bigger problem in Canada? Seems like more folks from there have had it happen and they make up a fraction of the membership.