GEN 2 GPS/Monitor Apple play not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Klemm

Reaction score
Having a problem with my 2018 Ford raptor. Well to make a long story short The head unit/monitor is not working when I plug in my phone. I have tried a new phone and a new cable. With the phone plugged in, the GPS freezes. I got a GPS sign on the display with a red circle and line through it. The Apple play with navigation does not work. The phone will chime to indicate it is plugged in, the little lightning bolt shows that it’s charging, then it will chime and indicate that it is not charging, but everything is showing charging. This will go on until I unplug the phone.There is a significant delay when trying to access the buttons on the display screen. All this happens only when the phone is plugged in. I unplug the phone and all these problems go away. I have done a soft reset and a hard reset I have also unplug the battery for an hour. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

OP
OP
K

Klemm

Reaction score
OK, finally got the system to To actually find some thing while at scan for updates. This is the current version that I have.B5FA14F9-3C67-45C7-982B-9EF6F338CF9F.jpeg24774433-9389-4DA3-893F-19DA2AC80CC7.jpeg

OP
OP
K

Klemm

Reaction score
Now it is telling me that previous scan was in complete

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 3

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
THIS.
Sync 2.3 is circa late 2017, maybe early 2018. It’s vintage. 3.2 or 3.3 is latest GA for most of us. 3.4 can be installed by it won’t install from Ford.