Gotta Rousch CAI Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't expect much other than the sweet serinade of the turbo but I feel like it had a small but noticeable effect in turbo lag. Might be optimistic thinking but it feels a bit more peppy in the mid range, sort of a earlier power curve, if that makes sense.

Kit went in easily and they're quality pieces.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't expect much other than the sweet serinade of the turbo but I feel like it had a small but noticeable effect in turbo lag. Might be optimistic thinking but it feels a bit more peppy in the mid range, sort of a earlier power curve, if that makes sense.

Was the intake specifically for a Gen 3 or was this a Gen 2 intake that fit on the Gen 3?

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LoL. That intake didn't do squat except make your wallet lighter. That's where the gains are found.

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you have to add the vent tube into the crankcase vent line?