got to use hill descent!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thelampshade

Reaction score
So me and the hottie got to finally take a week off from the hospital and go on a mini vacation. We traveled up to north ga and Asheville area for 7 days. I rented an off grid cabin for 2 nights around Pisgah Mountain and they told me there was steep climb and if anyone felt uncomfortable to definitely go during the day. Well I didn’t tell her that and going up she was very nervous haha! Problem was, it rained both days we stayed there and going down was quite fun (for me). I explained to her how the hill descent worked then it was “wait? So you don’t press the brakes or the gas? So how, how, how does it know.” You just hang on baby and let it do it’s thing.....she didn’t like that. The last time she heard that was when I first brought home our CTS-V. So anyway, pretty cool and slow and neat feeling it under your hands and just letting it do what it’s supposed to do. Anyway, any of y’all had the opportunity?

madeSICC88

Reaction score
I have used mine a few times going down a local mountain full of switchbacks, it's kind of scary to give it full speed control and know that it will brake in the turns when speed gets up haha.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup, same reason. Rental up on top of a Tn mountain top. Wasn't really needed, but just wanted to see how it worked.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll have to try mine now. I did use the trail control (trail cruise control) a few weeks back. Works good and it doesn't matter what mode you are in, or even if you are in 2 or 4 wheel drive.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yep....got to go "off road" for real this spring. 20% down hill so i decided to try it out. worked like a charm.