Got My Window Sticker Today !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Battlefront

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank You to all !!! I'm am so excited I feel like a little kid again waiting for Santa Clause ! To everyone who is waiting, Hang in there guys and gals, it will soon be your turn to have the feeling I'm having now.Believe me ,It has been a long road and some bad experiences to finally get this deal done. I did get every option that this truck comes with, I figure that because this is my first new vehicle I'm gonna go big!
I sure hope my delivery doesn't take 5 weeks though.
As I said before, just having the window sticker just makes it all FINALLY seem real.
Thanks again everyone! I really like this forum and plan on continuing to spend a lot of time here and supporting the vendors.
-Mike

Bent22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man... I just got my window sticker on Friday. 20 June build. This wait is much worse haha.

OP
OP
Battlefront

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent. You are just a couple days behind me.
I think that after knowing they are built that the transport time from the factory to the dealer is going to kill me.
I have an estimated delivery date of July 1st.