Got my VIN!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cthomaschase

cthomaschase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Technically it's really a 2 followed by YYYYMMDD...which I know is similar to what you said, but I'm a nerd so datetime stamp formats are all about specifics for me given what I do for a living. lol.

Thanks. I guess tomorrow is out, look like the 25th for the build date.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Technically it's really a 2 followed by YYYYMMDD...which I know is similar to what you said, but I'm a nerd so datetime stamp formats are all about specifics for me given what I do for a living. lol.

Ugh. I'm such a genius.:doh2:

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ugh. I'm such a genius.:doh2:
It's all good. I've been half braindead between work and tracking my Raptor order the last two or three weeks.

BTW, congrats to everyone on their build dates. The home stretch is the hardest part.

Last edited:

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
Got my sticker today too!! Looks like a May 24th build date. My dealer had said a couple weeks ago the ETA was June 6th. He might be close.

OP
OP
cthomaschase

cthomaschase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my sticker today too!! Looks like a May 24th build date. My dealer had said a couple weeks ago the ETA was June 6th. He might be close.

Where do you live? My dealer is saying ETA of June 13 to So. Cal. Build date was today.

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
Where do you live? My dealer is saying ETA of June 13 to So. Cal. Build date was today.

Sorry for the slow response. I live in Montana. But my ETA has now been pushed to the 13th also. We have so much flooding going on between here and North Dakota, that the trains are being re-routed south. So things are taking longer now. Go figure!!

OP
OP
cthomaschase

cthomaschase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an email yesterday from Nicole @ Robins Ford that my girl had arrived. Got my ass down there this morning and we are the proud new owners of a white screw!!!

Pics coming soon.

Super stoked, waiting since St. Patty's day.

Thanks Charlie for the referal and the tacos!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to hear things worked out and congrats on the new white beast!

Glad we were around today at the dealership to meet you and your wife. You guys were witnesses for the official Robins Ford 90th Anniversary Family Photo Shoot! :)

Thanks for the business and enjoy the ride! :waytogo:

Last edited:
OP
OP
cthomaschase

cthomaschase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when trying to figure out where to go to dinner, i'm leaning towards the places that are a bit of a drive...it's like i just got my license.