Got my truck today!!!!!yes yep yes !!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you all for the Kind words. I really enjoyed my commute back form work today :rockit:. What a truck!!!!!. I even saw some random guy on the highway traffic pull a digital camera and took a few pictures of my truck lol . This thing is a beast.

LSUstang05 and Desaraptor,

Thank you. I am Looking forward to meeting the group.

Hate to say it but I won't be doing hardcore offroading like some other folks. I am going to drive her on the beach and haul my Hobie fishing kayak ( being really careful :laughing1:). I don't care if anyone calls her a street queen but I am way too OCD, it is part of my personality lol. I just can't do it. Looking forward to meeting the Houston Raptor group but from the pavement, :cheers: . On top of that, priority #1 for the next 1-2 weeks is to get the undercarriage treated, get all the bed stuff installed, and use an arsenal of Adams car care products I have sitting on my garage. This will be a really fun weekend!

On a side note thx for the comment about the exhaust, I might have to do more research.

Now I need to add some pictures I took today!

What's nice about the Raptor is it's fun just to blast down dirt roads. If you're willing to go on the sand then maybe you'll find a few lonely dirt roads or trails. Dust is easy to wash off. Try it, you'll like it...lol! Enjoy