Got my truck today!!!!!yes yep yes !!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your making me feel bad about keeping my raptor dirty! Stop the nonsense please....lol, this year the beast has only been washed 4 times,
:-/..I bet you can find a platinum tailgate to throw on yo raptor and it would look even better! (Totally joking since u called yourself out on that one)......BUT, Truck looks great

#dirty raptor is a happy raptor.....ALWAYS! :)

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well 5 days with the truck so far and it is unbelievable, I am really loving this truck. For the last couple of days I have caught many people taking pictures. I even was stopped by a cop at a gas station, He approached me and told me "man that's the truck I want", we talked for a couple minutes until he walked around the truck lol. Getting compliments on the truck everyday.

The really only negative is that I have noticed that it will be tough to maintain the leather seats. I am a big guy, and even while being really careful getting in and out the drivers side is already showing some wrinkles. I also have to admit this is the first time I have leather seats on a vehicle so I have to learn to let it go, that's tough with my OCD :shooter:. I am already looking for some decent seat covers for my fishing trips and long drives.

On a positive note, I got the Line X done on Friday and tinted windows on Saturday. I ended up getting 33% ceramic tint on the front and it is awesome. I also gave her a first basic bath Friday afternoon and a coat of Adams detail spray.

More stuff is on the way for next week!

Now a couple of pictures:

IMG_20130628_194747_135.jpg

20130629_184620.jpg

Last edited:

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My seats wrinkled a little bit right away too, but 2 years later they haven't gotten any worse, just try to keep them clean

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My seats wrinkled a little bit right away too, but 2 years later they haven't gotten any worse, just try to keep them clean

Thanks I hope they stay in decent shape. I meant the drivers side on my post not passenger.

But yes I will definitely keep them conditioned at all times and I will try to lift my fat butt as high as possible.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't really taken care of my seats or went out of my way to keep them nice, I just slide out like any normal vehicle, and yeah it's mainly on the driver seat, rarely have passengers, I'm thinking about reconditioning them soon so they look nice again though

Last edited:

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Truck, congrats. I used Lexol Leather Conditioner on my 2010 and it worked wonderful. I also use it on my GT500 on the leather supports and it preserves them very well. Keeps the leather moist. Again, your truck is awesome!