Got my truck today!!!!!yes yep yes !!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Muffler has a broken baffle. Under acceleration it rattles. Corsa is fixing the problem with a new muffler though. Just a pain in the ass for something that's marketed as top of the line quality.

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the Kind words. I really enjoyed my commute back form work today :rockit:. What a truck!!!!!. I even saw some random guy on the highway traffic pull a digital camera and took a few pictures of my truck lol . This thing is a beast.

Hey man, this Sunday a bunch of guys from Houston Area Raptor Owners are going up to Hunstville to a new offroad park that is a blast. I was 100% stock last time we went and I had a TON of fun. You should come out with us. Shit, I know what apartment complex you live in so I'll just start knocking on doors if you think you're going to leave it as a street queen!

Shoot me a PM if you want to go and I'll get you my cell number so we can meet up and head up there.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Mine is rattling right now but they are taking care of it. If it happens again, I'll get it replaced (again) and then sell it to some street queen. LOVE how it sounds, though!

LSUstang05 and Desaraptor,

Thank you. I am Looking forward to meeting the group.

Hate to say it but I won't be doing hardcore offroading like some other folks. I am going to drive her on the beach and haul my Hobie fishing kayak ( being really careful :laughing1:). I don't care if anyone calls her a street queen but I am way too OCD, it is part of my personality lol. I just can't do it. Looking forward to meeting the Houston Raptor group but from the pavement, :cheers: . On top of that, priority #1 for the next 1-2 weeks is to get the undercarriage treated, get all the bed stuff installed, and use an arsenal of Adams car care products I have sitting on my garage. This will be a really fun weekend!

On a side note thx for the comment about the exhaust, I might have to do more research.

Now I need to add some pictures I took today!

Last edited:

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, before you know it you'll be thrashin' her around in the dirt like the rest of us, once you get a taste of what she can do offroad, you'll be diving straight in trying to learn her limits, your first time out you should go with a group and try to learn as much as you can before trying it yourself

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You and desaraptor would get along great with your OCD for a clean truck lol

Check your private messages...sent you one about the bed cover you want.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats! I got Priority 01 today...hopefully I'm not too far behind ya!

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

How hard will it be to get the Ryan Ford sticker off?

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I got Priority 01 today...hopefully I'm not too far behind ya!

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

How hard will it be to get the Ryan Ford sticker off?

great news man, you are really close!

As far as the sticker, it is not too bad. I am getting all the dealer stuff off this weekend. I will probably dedicate a full day to detail the Raptor up to my standards.