got my SCT tuner today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does it have 5 star tunes loaded already or do I need to contact them to get them emailed to me?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
When you ordered it, it should of asked what tunes you wanted. Did you talk to some one or online?
If you have exhaust or CAI or whatever they need to know to give you the right tunes.

OP
OP
Crosstx

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah Conner asked all that

crazy I guess im just used to diesels haha I figured they atleast needed the strategy code from PCM

cool Im good to go!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
what? if your ordered it from Outlaw why would it have 5 Star tunes on it unless I am missing something?

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what? if your ordered it from Outlaw why would it have 5 Star tunes on it unless I am missing something?

We give the customer the option for us to do it or for them to call mike and go over all the possible tuning strategies for their use. Mike is super knowledgable about the tunes that work best for each customers use. We can do it as well but mike is buy far super the expert when it comes to custom tunes. Connor