Got my Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jdowens1

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
Thanks. Once I drove a four door I couldn't go back to my scab. We got little kids that need the room and going from the scab to the screw was more then worth it!

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so how long did it actually take to get your raptor. ordered mine on april 6. havent heard a thing from the dealer. was told a few weeks to get the vin. did not happen

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 2/12, and just got my VIN today, almost 12 weeks of waiting!! It seems like the wait times are all over the board though, some orders in other regions of the country go faster, and some slower. Good luck. I still don't have any dates yet. I called and my VIN is not valid, so after all this time, the damn VIN is wrong! Waiting for a response now.

cthomaschase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 3/17 and "supposed" to have my vin this week, we'll see.

Like they said before, times are all over the map.

OP
OP
jdowens1

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
so how long did it actually take to get your raptor. ordered mine on april 6. havent heard a thing from the dealer. was told a few weeks to get the vin. did not happen

Mine was ordered on 1/11 I don't remember when the vin was in Feb sometime was made 03/7 main delivery 3/28 was delayed 3 times and came in 4/14. I guess exactly 12 weeks it took to get