GEN 2 Got my roof wrapped black!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thank you for addressing this important topic @smurfslayer. It is does not recieve enough attention. I'm getting behind the #Dontbethechange movment 100%

How is it socially acceptable to wrap a seldom seen, out of the way area of the Raptor in such an important color?

Sadly, It seems as though #BlackRaptorsMatter really does not matter in this case. This is a massive movement amongst all generations and should be treated with utmost respect.

Black facia would not be koo, that sort of discrimination and visual bashing will not be tolerated by the #BlackRaptorsMatter movement. It could be seen as blasphemy or a sacrelidge

My Raptor identifies as black and proud all day, everyday.

#BlackRaptorsMatter
#whatwouldtolkiensay
200.gif

That looks really good with the white.
Dude? That is just dripping with privilege.
Here, let me address this micro aggression

200.gif
:hahano:

OP
OP
Caleb Sousley

Caleb Sousley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#BlackRaptorsMatter

Black Raptor Owners don’t appreciate you culturally appropriating our Raptors’ heritage. Help me out here @MurderedOutSVT

What you’re doing to your Raptor is NOT ok! What’s next? Wrapping your Raptor in Black Facia ? That would really not be ok!

You can’t just decide your Raptor identifies as black. It doesn’t work that way.

#Dontbethechange !

:D
Hahaha All Raptors matter for sure

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
#BlackRaptorsMatter

Black Raptor Owners don’t appreciate you culturally appropriating our Raptors’ heritage. Help me out here @MurderedOutSVT

What you’re doing to your Raptor is NOT ok! What’s next? Wrapping your Raptor in Black Facia ? That would really not be ok!

You can’t just decide your Raptor identifies as black. It doesn’t work that way.

#Dontbethechange !

:D
Concur ... signed another black raptor owner! ;)

justinh

Reaction score
My white Raptor's roof was wrapped black when I bought it, I also have the panoramic roof. The wrap was 5 years old and not looking great so I removed it, I don't notice it being any cooler on the inside now that it's white up there. With the pano roof I think roof color is inconsequential.

I'll likely re-wrap it but may instead try to go to a color closer to the flares/other OEM trim parts so it's not tri-colored.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My white Raptor's roof was wrapped black when I bought it, I also have the panoramic roof. The wrap was 5 years old and not looking great so I removed it, I don't notice it being any cooler on the inside now that it's white up there. With the pano roof I think roof color is inconsequential.

I'll likely re-wrap it but may instead try to go to a color closer to the flares/other OEM trim parts so it's not tri-colored.
i went with gloss black to match the glass of the pano...

justinh

Reaction score
i went with gloss black to match the glass of the pano...
That's what mine was previously, with white flares. I've been gathering parts to put regular flares back on and the side trim pieces on the bed. I just can't seem to reconcile white truck, grey trim, carbon vents, mirrors, hood vents.

I feel like it's a lot going on...