GEN 2 Got my Raptor ceramic Coated!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Caleb Sousley

Caleb Sousley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks beautiful. Certainly has the functional bonus as well. Curious, how much did your installer run you for that package? And what’s the difference between the package you chose versus the others available? Considering it for mine. Thanks!
All together mine was just about 3000$. Granted it was the most expensive package available but not sure how much cheaper others are. My paint was in decent condition for the most part as well. I’d highly recommend it so far it looks amazing and I haven’t even washed it yet

Here’s the difference in packages in the brand I got for easy reference

bjork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All together mine was just about 3000$. Granted it was the most expensive package available but not sure how much cheaper others are. My paint was in decent condition for the most part as well. I’d highly recommend it so far it looks amazing and I haven’t even washed it yet

Here’s the difference in packages in the brand I got for easy reference
Wow that’s remarkable. Thank you for the recommendation and the share; checking it out now. Cheers!

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just in case you were wondering it was the most expensive package.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, you’re a super helpful smartass

Yeah, you’re right. Thanks.
Anyway im just busting his balls. The dude said it was the most expensive package 3 times. Clearly he’s proud of how expensive it was to ceramic coat his truck.

Blue Thunder

Reaction score
Looks good. I have the Adams kit, just need the weather to play nice here in Central Texas. May need to wait until the fall.
Did your guy coat all plastic and bumpers as well?

Nightowl

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Ceramic Coating on my velocity blue Raptor. It was done 1.75 years ago. I picked up my Raptor on a Friday, from the dealer, and Monday it was at Ceramic Pro of Palm Desert for the coating. I also had the Gold Package done, but at that time it cost me $2400. I did the "annual" with them in March (delayed because of Covid 19), and it still looks amazing. The "annual" cost $300 for inside and out. My Raptor looks fantastic! I have never washed it with soap, just water and a microfiber cloth. Only takes me 20 minutes. I do off-road chasing with it for a team. I had some "off-road pin stripes" on the passenger side, but the "annual" took care of it.

Attachments

• IMG_2675.jpg
    IMG_2675.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2677.jpg
    IMG_2677.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2678.jpg
    IMG_2678.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2680.jpg
    IMG_2680.jpg