Got my raptor an loving it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wait so take off inner fender plastic an cut pinch welds then hammer in an put plastic cover on why put plastic back won’t it rubb were u cut pinch welds behind plastic
Some people don't put them back on, but if you notice, he used self tapping screws to hold the liner back, which is basically stretching the liner and holding it against the bulkhead (it would not go back that far without the pinchwelds hammered), the original fender liner clips are just plastic inserts which come loose always.

OP
OP
surgknock

surgknock

Reaction score
Some people don't put them back on, but if you notice, he used self tapping screws to hold the liner back, which is basically stretching the liner and holding it against the bulkhead (it would not go back that far without the pinchwelds hammered), the original fender liner clips are just plastic inserts which come loose always.
o I see hell yea I know what am doing today thank you very much not only am I loving my raptor but loving this forum stuff cool

OP
OP
surgknock

surgknock

Reaction score
The crazy thing about that truck is that I had bought it sold it to a good friend use that money to buy CTs v 2011 I was what ever about the CTs v was trying to sell it another friend told me that my old raptor was for sale called my buddy I sold raptor to told him I would trade him an boom got my baby back never sell again could sleep now I sleep like a baby lol

OP
OP
surgknock

surgknock

Reaction score
Moral of story don’t sell your raptor an just heard no more super cabs to be made Ford Discontinued the scabs Learned that word here lol so those about to be more rare