Got my new blades and shoes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmarco

Reaction score
Where did you get the tires mounted ? Any difficulty ? Discount tire has a policy not to touch beadlocks. Had to browbeat them to mount tires on my wheels with the fake beadlock rims !

OP
OP
1BAD454SSv2

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where did you get the tires mounted ? Any difficulty ? Discount tire has a policy not to touch beadlocks. Had to browbeat them to mount tires on my wheels with the fake beadlock rims !
I bought through SDHQ they are 45 min away from me . They mounted tires. Screws have to be backed out not removed to dismount tire. Install new tire and air up to seat the beads the lubricate o ring. tighten screws and use soapy water for leaks.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought through sdhq they are 45 min away. They mounted tires. Screws have to be backed out not removed to dismount tire. Install new tire and air up to seat the beads the lubricate o ring. tighten screws and use soapy water for leaks.

Looks easy enough in that video, thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
1BAD454SSv2

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Go to PHX a lot, so I could do SDHQ too.
Depending on tires they were on Back order for months and wheels were for a short time. My first choice for tires was toyo mt 2nd was bfg km3 . Waited for quite a while to get everything in and picked up . SDHQ if you want any type of mech or install work done. They are booking into next year already. Very busy place

Last edited:

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Icon Rebound Pro with inner bead lock screws Bronze and Km3 tires stock size. 3 months of covid backorders and waiting. Finally
Awesome man, I ordered a set in titanium for my antimatter Gen3 in route. I was torn between the bronze or titanium. Looks great on your truck