Got My FUEL TROPHY Wheels on today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IDK what he got, but I would highly recommend not going below 0mm unless you intend to modify your suspension and/or fenders. +6 offset FTW on these wheels.

That's what I was thinking also. Thanks!

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more question, are the bolts real? or are they just part of the casting?

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the sell these wheels in 18" with the correct offset for our bad ass trucks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

redgs4

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the sell these wheels in 18" with the correct offset for our bad ass trucks?

Will find out on Tuesday - I have a set of 18" and MT ATZ P3 being installed in the morning. I have seen at least a few other threads with Trophy 18" installed but I don't know if they had any other work done to make things fit.

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will find out on Tuesday - I have a set of 18" and MT ATZ P3 being installed in the morning. I have seen at least a few other threads with Trophy 18" installed but I don't know if they had any other work done to make things fit.

Cool bud post some pics!!!!

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

+1 and +20. Use +1 if you'd like them to stick out further or us +20 to keep them closer to flush

OP
OP
Big Rig

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow havent been on here awhile..... mine are a +6
stock tires, stock perch