Got My FUEL TROPHY Wheels on today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobboZR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the pricepoint on these bad boys?

I ordered mine from a place about an hour from me that was on Fuel's website for recommended installers. i got all 4 wheels mounted and balanced to my stock BFGs with black Gorilla lugs for $945. I would recommend that if you can find a place that can order them locally, you will save a ton on shipping.

Last edited:

scoutdrivinrebel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the best pic, will get more, but here are my 17" Trophys and 37" Nittos after a midperch adjust and Glass Fenders. Thanks TMX for the great work.

NewFuelTrophysandGlassFenders_zps411181fa.jpg

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
I just got my Trophys today! Do those that run them use hub centric rings? Mine didn't come with them, but I want to make sure before I install.

You don't need hub rings. With a bore of 87.1, the Fuel Trophy should be hub centric to the Raptor.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

What offset did you end up buying? +6 or -6?

IDK what he got, but I would highly recommend not going below 0mm unless you intend to modify your suspension and/or fenders. +6 offset FTW on these wheels.