Got my back wheel wells Line-X’d!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caleb Sousley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0ECE2A47-3E7B-4074-B075-E656489BC1EE.jpeg Got my back wheel wells coated yesterday and it looks 100x better than stock and I didn’t have to cover up the shocks with the annoying plastic insert!

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did that run you? My local Line-x shop doesn't really want to do it. He said it is too small of a space to get the gun into. He quoted me $250 or $350 to remove the wheels and do it.

Did they get up in the wheel well, like close to the fender flare on the inside, or just spray the part you see?

OP
OP
Caleb Sousley

Caleb Sousley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did that run you? My local Line-x shop doesn't really want to do it. He said it is too small of a space to get the gun into. He quoted me $250 or $350 to remove the wheels and do it.

Did they get up in the wheel well, like close to the fender flare on the inside, or just spray the part you see?
Just saw this (my bad) but it’s entirely covered and it was all together 360, 160 for product, 200 for labor I’d do it if you plan to keep the truck for a while and want the protection