Got Grabbers? I need some.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course not. She probably doesn't know what tires she has on her car. She knows what she reads on the cards in front of her.

Even if she visited her own website she would know more than she did yesterday.

Plus she's a girl, they always lie

BAZINGA!!!

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was phone/emali tag..... I emailed, she asked WTF are you talking about, I replied the Grabber Red Letters, she called, left a message stating "those are for race teams only, to apply to be on a race team or sponsorship, please go on line"...

I called her back, she said she did some looking and I was right (Personally, after I had first told her they were DOT tires and on the street running around, she shoulda asked the ****** in the cubicle next to her, instead of replying out of her ass, but thats just me), and said they were backordered.

She didn't know they were available and tell me they weren't because she was going to hoard them and sell em on fleabay for jacked up prices, shes just a product manager who doesn't know what she sells....

Kinda like Ford doesn't know how to do the Perch adjustment, or the Service writers don't know about the Sync problem, or SVT just FINALLY heard about "the clunk" thats been going on for last 7 years on F150s.....

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Grabbers are backordered..I just had myself put on the list weeks ago.

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess this is the first time General/Continental has had a tire that anyone wanted and they don't know how to get their hands around it....