Got Grabbers? I need some.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for 35/12.50/17 Grabber Red Letter.

Can't seem to locate em. Pm me or reply back if ya know where I can buy em right now.

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive shot em a few emails over the last week or so, I just assumed they didn't have em. Asked em about wheels and tires. Idk. I think they are out racing somewhere.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Last week I heard GT is another month away from getting that size tire out to the public.

Their are a lot of people looking for that exact tire right now, so you might want to put in an order/deposit if you are in real need of them otherwise you might be waiting a lot longer.

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Jason, and he told me they were backordered right now...

....so I went a step further and contacted GT and got a call back from their rep, who at first told me they were ONLY available to race teams, and I told her she was mis-informed, so she took a breath and told me I was right and they are nationally backordered and she mentioned a few distributors and retailers (Discount Tire, 4 Wheel Parts, etc) that have standing orders.

So she just recommended putting in an order wherever and when they start filling those orders, there ya go.