Got an Email update from ford today. Ordered 01/21/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toolmanglenn

Reaction score
Did any of you receive an update today? I ordered a 37 pkg , moonroof & tailgate and blue recaros. Kinda hopping it gets turn into a 23 so I can get avalanche grey.
Ordered mine back in April, got turned into a 23 a few weeks ago. Wanted Atlas Blue w/blue Recaro seats. 23’ no longer offered blue so I went red with black leather seats. Can’t get black Recaro seats according to dealer

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine back in April, got turned into a 23 a few weeks ago. Wanted Atlas Blue w/blue Recaro seats. 23’ no longer offered blue so I went red with black leather seats. Can’t get black Recaro seats according to dealer
I heard the same about Atlas Blue no longer being available for 23. Same thing for Rapid Red. Antimatter Blue is the only blue offered, but they have three grey options? What the heck?!?!

M60gunr

Reaction score
Yep. I got an e-mail stating that they apologize for the delay and I will be scheduled for production as soon as possible. I ordered in June 15th 2021 and canceled my order Feb. 7th 2022.

toolmanglenn

Reaction score
I heard the same about Atlas Blue no longer being available for 23. Same thing for Rapid Red. Antimatter Blue is the only blue offered, but they have three grey options? What the heck?!?!
I’m not a big fan of greys. Red is my favorite but I’ve owned so many red vehicles, my older son gives me crap for owning another red. Maybe after I give him my older 19’ blue one, he’ll keep quiet !

CHATTY3030

Reaction score
I also received this email a couple days ago and I called dealer to see who he can contact at Ford to see what is going on here. I placed my order in November 2021. The dealer says I’m looking at 2023 which is obvious at this point. What’s interesting is I had also ordered a 2022 Ford F-250 Tremor about a month prior to the Raptor and got the same email about that one a couple days ago yet it was already delivered 3 weeks ago to the dealer which I found to be very odd. Sounds like there automatic is emails are not accurate to me. For what they are charging for these I definitely expect better communication but that’s not the case. There should be a phone number or resource for the consumer to check in with Ford for a legitimate update. I’ve asked my dealer to find someone at Ford we can talk to in real time. If I get anywhere with this I’ll be sure to provide that contact on here.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not a big fan of greys. Red is my favorite but I’ve owned so many red vehicles, my older son gives me crap for owning another red. Maybe after I give him my older 19’ blue one, he’ll keep

I’m not a big fan of greys. Red is my favorite but I’ve owned so many red vehicles, my older son gives me crap for owning another red. Maybe after I give him my older 19’ blue one, he’ll

I’m not a big fan of greys. Red is my favorite but I’ve owned so many red vehicles, my older son gives me crap for owning another red. Maybe after I give him my older 19’ blue one, he’ll keep quiet !
So were you able to order Rapid Red? I thought I saw somewhere it was available with the graphic delete, but I'm not sure. The dealer I'm working with said only the following colors are available for a standard Raptor:
- Agate Black Metallic
- Antimatter Blue Metallic
- Avalanche
- Azure Grey Metallic Tri-coat
- Carbonized Grey Metallic
- Code Orange Metallic
- Iconic Silver Metallic
- Oxford White

I told him Code Orange, but I'm thinking of changing to Carbonized Grey.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also received this email a couple days ago and I called dealer to see who he can contact at Ford to see what is going on here. I placed my order in November 2021. The dealer says I’m looking at 2023 which is obvious at this point. What’s interesting is I had also ordered a 2022 Ford F-250 Tremor about a month prior to the Raptor and got the same email about that one a couple days ago yet it was already delivered 3 weeks ago to the dealer which I found to be very odd. Sounds like there automatic is emails are not accurate to me. For what they are charging for these I definitely expect better communication but that’s not the case. There should be a phone number or resource for the consumer to check in with Ford for a legitimate update. I’ve asked my dealer to find someone at Ford we can talk to in real time. If I get anywhere with this I’ll be sure to provide that contact on here.
I still think dealers are not canceling any orders so they still receive a vehicle to sell. If someone made an msrp deal they're quite happy when the person cancels since they'll still keep the order active and sell it with an ADM whenever it arrives.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So were you able to order Rapid Red? I thought I saw somewhere it was available with the graphic delete, but I'm not sure. The dealer I'm working with said only the following colors are available for a standard Raptor:
- Agate Black Metallic
- Antimatter Blue Metallic
- Avalanche
- Azure Grey Metallic Tri-coat
- Carbonized Grey Metallic
- Code Orange Metallic
- Iconic Silver Metallic
- Oxford White

I told him Code Orange, but I'm thinking of changing to Carbonized Grey.
Carbonized Grey is only available on the Raptor R