Got an Email update from ford today. Ordered 01/21/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did any of you receive an update today? I ordered a 37 pkg , moonroof & tailgate and blue recaros. Kinda hopping it gets turn into a 23 so I can get avalanche grey.

Attachments

• 3C7DC8CC-B7CC-4507-8DC8-0B327ED0FDF1.png
    3C7DC8CC-B7CC-4507-8DC8-0B327ED0FDF1.png
    381.1 KB · Views: 179

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got one as well. How kind of them building and shipping dealer order Raptors all year long ahead of retail orders. Guess I'll be driving my Prius for years to come.

I sent Farley Ford a letter last week and asked them why Ford Lightnings orders get price protection and not Raptors.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got one as well. How kind of them building and shipping dealer order Raptors all year long ahead of retail orders. Guess I'll be driving my Prius for years to come.

I sent Farley Ford a letter last week and asked them why Ford Lightnings orders get price protection and not Raptors.
Yeah it’s frustrating, but I don’t mind waiting, I have a 22 coming in next month. I want it to turn into a 23 so I can get avalanche grey. And then sell my 22 for sticker. And yeah same thing here. My dealership is saying no price protection on raptors. But I did my research on the forum and there is. It’s up to the dealership if they honor that. Both said they don’t, bunch of lies

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s frustrating, but I don’t mind waiting, I have a 22 coming in next month. I want it to turn into a 23 so I can get avalanche grey. And then sell my 22 for sticker. And yeah same thing here. My dealership is saying no price protection on raptors. But I did my research on the forum and there is. It’s up to the dealership if they honor that. Both said they don’t, bunch of lies
I have a 23 order for avalanche as well, but I'll take my black 22 Raptor for 5K less.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy. My buddy, who ordered the same time as I did, same dealer, last October, (I got mine in April), finally got his "scheduled" email yesterday! Go figure.

1660923924948.png

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that people are still getting production slots for 22s :)

I also got that "update on your order" email.. my order is from October 2021 and the dealer just said it doesn't look like it'S getting picked up by Ford.
This process is a mess.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that people are still getting production slots for 22s :)

I also got that "update on your order" email.. my order is from October 2021 and the dealer just said it doesn't look like it'S getting picked up by Ford.
This process is a mess.
What does that mean tho? If it doesn’t get picked up? Will they turn it into a 23? Or just cancel the order completely?

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the email as well. Cancelled that order way back in January.

IT WAS ORDERED OCTOBER ‘21. Lmao