Got a surprise from the girlfriend and her best friend today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At 1:27 an audience member gets up and gives the finger to the singer. Tough crowed!

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
I was expecting a ********* story...

Or a "Hot Tranney". "Hi Honey"

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

So disappointing... I must say my mind was heading a wrong direction as well... Work on her girlfriend, take them both to Vegas, get them liquored up and have them go see the The Australian Man Show or a Chippendales show or maybe something as simple as Magic Mike - ha ha

Ya never know how the evening will end...

9545.jpg

Ok Gary, ya gotta break loose. Big Scott is likin the short asian girls. After the roll over my neck was tight, so I go for a massage so I get Two girls workin on my big body. They were all "oh big boy, we make you Happy" oh they did spankin my bum, put them hot rocks on me. Then they got these bars hangin from the ceiling, one jumps up on the table and is walkin on me while the other one is doin somethin else. I'll be back in October

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me so *****... Me love you long time...

We actually can get a massage from my wife's doctors office and it is covered by insurance.