Got a surprise from the girlfriend and her best friend today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Well I was at the park waiting for her to show up. So I was asleep in the drivers seat with my cap over my face and the music on and has no idea what was going on! So I get the sh*t scared out of me from a knock on my window and I open the door. No one is there so I go round back and find this... (She was like take a pic and put it on Facebook and Ford Raptor Forum!) If you didn't notice, she got a little paint on my wicked performance sticker... Aghh!!! Oh and how long can I leave it on there without it staining or something? She will read this so... Thanks Brooke love you!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120726_091508.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120726_091508.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 702
Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Madcowranch said:
Oh man. The things I was imagining...

Of course you were Madcow! Haha I was thinking the whole time with the title.. Somebody is gonna take this wrong HAHA

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

GJMcManus said:
Same here, then I saw the picture and realized my kids are about the same age. Eeew

-Greg

Haha. The blonde (mine) is 15 and her friend is 16. And im 16. Haha

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

NickPic83 said:
What a let down. I thought this story was going a different direction.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sorry man! I got your hopes up for nothing! Maybe this weekend I will have another story to tell!

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So disappointing... I must say my mind was heading a wrong direction as well... Work on her girlfriend, take them both to Vegas, get them liquored up and have them go see the The Australian Man Show or a Chippendales show or maybe something as simple as Magic Mike - ha ha

Ya never know how the evening will end...

9545.jpg

Last edited: