Got a stock exhaust and interested in catted downpipes (w/ built in turbo adapters)? Test fit ours for a HUGE discount!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CVF-Jason

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
CVF-Jason

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone's in the market our Black Friday sale is live! Our best sale of the year (10% off plus free shipping and no taxes added) on any CVF-branded products with code TURKEY22

sweatnblood

Reaction score
If anyone's in the market our Black Friday sale is live! Our best sale of the year (10% off plus free shipping and no taxes added) on any CVF-branded products with code TURKEY22
Just ordered…please baby jesus don't have codes pop up…trusting after reading a lot of other brands having trouble...

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered…please baby jesus don't have codes pop up…trusting after reading a lot of other brands having trouble...
First I've heard of this. Never had any problems with SPD downpipes. I guess if you do get a code you can hit up Winfield at Goosetuned for a custom tune, that'll take care of it.

sweatnblood

Reaction score
First I've heard of this. Never had any problems with SPD downpipes. I guess if you do get a code you can hit up Winfield at Goosetuned for a custom tune, that'll take care of it.
My apologies I meant to say after reading other peoples experience/reviews with other brands…NOT YOURS specifically…I’m excited & the price is awesome!!

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My apologies I meant to say after reading other peoples experience/reviews with other brands…NOT YOURS specifically…I’m excited & the price is awesome!!
I'm sorry I came off as confusing, let me clarify my original post:

"Wow, this is the first time I have heard of someone having a check engine light come on after installing downpipes on their truck. Me personally, I have never had any problems with SPD downpipes, so I am letting you know they are a good brand as well. I guess if you do get a check engine light, you can hit up Winfield at Goosetuned for a custom tune. He will be able to turn off the check engine light and make your truck run better. Either way enjoy your new downpipes."

OP
OP
CVF-Jason

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry I came off as confusing, let me clarify my original post:

"Wow, this is the first time I have heard of someone having a check engine light come on after installing downpipes on their truck. Me personally, I have never had any problems with SPD downpipes, so I am letting you know they are a good brand as well. I guess if you do get a check engine light, you can hit up Winfield at Goosetuned for a custom tune. He will be able to turn off the check engine light and make your truck run better. Either way enjoy your new downpipes."

We use 400 cell cats (same as SPD does) but with any brand anything less than 800 cells (OEM) can trigger the it as every truck is different. Defoulers resolve the issue 95% of the time.

There are instances of every aftermarket brand encountering this issue (Facebook, mostly).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir