Got a stock exhaust and interested in catted downpipes (w/ built in turbo adapters)? Test fit ours for a HUGE discount!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a retarded question. Inversions have been happening here probably for 10,000 years.

Not sure how my simple question was so upsetting but it wasn't meant to be. Genuinely curious when the wintertime SLC air quality was first noted as being what we now experience.

Thanks for the thorough explanation though friend.

Last edited:

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how my simple question was so upsetting but it wasn't meant to be. Genuinely curious when the wintertime SLC air quality was first noted as being what we now experience.

It wasn't upsetting. If you knew me you would know I always give long explanations.

Also i am sorry if you thought i was upset. The super anti-enviromentelists/ super super conservatives (think people who think earth is flat) always say.

"Inversions have been happening for thousands of years, pollution isn't the problem it is natural "

In fact when SLC hosted the winter Olympics. Everyone who gave a shit that SLC glowed like a diamond made mention (including NBC) that the Indians named the valley "the valley of smoke".

From the mountains the valley looks like it is filled with "smoke".

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Oh and as far as I know air quality has been being sampled since at least 1975.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and as far as I know air quality has been being sampled since at least 1975.
When we moved to Ogden in december a few years ago all the locals were quick to point out and educate us on the crazy "smog" that seemed to envelop the area during the winter months. It was always cool to get above it or more frequently for us, get on the other side of the mountains where the junk wasn't trapped and enjoy the beautiful state.

OP
OP
CVF-Jason

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now available and in stock!

Is there a forum discount code? Have you got any dyno numbers? I already have the CVF intercooler and a stage 2 Goosetune, really interested in these.

sweatnblood

Reaction score
Mine are in route as well…woot woot…I'm shipping the truck to get tuned by goose of course…so it's upgraded turbos, downpipes, FMIC, CAI, and injectors…being tuned on 91 so will post results when it's finished…prob around mid Jan…leaving stock exhaust…havn't seen anything that would suggest exhaust other than noise helps...