Got a good laugh...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I called my salesman (who is excellent BTW), and asked if he could see a current build date for my '22. He called me back and told me they were showing my truck should be at the dealer by the end of January.

Last I checked (a few weeks ago) I had a 1/24 build week. You and I all know that there is NO way in hades that my truck is showing up in January, but it was nice to dream. LOL.

(I'm shooting for March/April)

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I called my salesman (who is excellent BTW), and asked if he could see a current build date for my '22. He called me back and told me they were showing my truck should be at the dealer by the end of January.

Last I checked (a few weeks ago) I had a 1/24 build week. You and I all know that there is NO way in hades that my truck is showing up in January, but it was nice to dream. LOL.

I bet later than that with driveshaft issue now. They also have a huge 21 issue still .

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, frankly it is possible... More likely if you lived closer to Dearborn. This past week before Christmas numerous 2022 F150's were showing up at local dealers that had blend dates of 12/20 12/21 and showed up on the 23rd. We all know there is no rhyme or reason. As I still wait for my 2021 as 2022 Raptors are being delivered :33:

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, frankly it is possible... More likely if you lived closer to Dearborn. This past week before Christmas numerous 2022 F150's were showing up at local dealers that had blend dates of 12/20 12/21 and showed up on the 23rd. We all know there is no rhyme or reason. As I still wait for my 2021 as 2022 Raptors are being delivered :33:
I had a build date 11/1 still on chip hold according to dealer . Bring the supply chain home !!1

M60gunr

Reaction score
You and me both. June 15th order date. Converted it to a 2022 Nov. 10th. Still Unscheduled-Clean.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

You are absolutely on track for a January delivery.
In 2023.

OP
OP
DocMarshall

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@DocMarshall this has absolutely 0% to do with your post. But after seeing the schnauzer in your default pic... I'll leave these two photos below:
Beautiful pooch. Mine had surgery last week (neutered), so they had to shave part of his right front leg. He's gonna have to get shaved pretty close and wear a shirt for a couple of months lol.