GooseTuned vs. MPT? What am I missing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of refining tunes with Goose and all I can say is it is so freaking smooth now I can;t believe Ford let these go out the way they were tuned from the factory. Clearly it was 100% focused on economy unless your foot was to the floor.

Heck after going from an SCT to Cobb and Goose, my seat heater started getting warmer, my door locks stopped freezing and my wipers even started cleaning better, INCREDIBLE, all of this from a tune!!! :D:D:D

slowyellow

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of refining tunes with Goose and all I can say is it is so freaking smooth now I can;t believe Ford let these go out the way they were tuned from the factory. Clearly it was 100% focused on economy unless your foot was to the floor.

Heck after going from an SCT to Cobb and Goose, my seat heater started getting warmer, my door locks stopped freezing and my wipers even started cleaning better, INCREDIBLE, all of this from a tune!!! :D:D:D

Is this freaking true??? That's a pretty big complaint of mine. They obviously work, but I've had VW's in the past and they would get so hot, so quick. I've been thinking that Ford missed the mark, or that my elements are going bad.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

LOL!!!!

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol....
"wipers even started cleaning better"

Yeah the stock wipers suck ass, but they are cheaper than those other stupid ass wipers that require you to do mathematical equations to put them on.

DoJo

slowyellow

Reaction score
No man I was just teasing. But I think you are right they only get about lukewarm. They don't get to the whole "I peed my pants" feel but only to the I shat myself a little spot.

Yep, and I figured that you might have been joking, but then I nuked it out in my head. I was like, maybe they limit the voltage to the heater elements that can be adjusted in a tune. A man can hope... And I miss the pee'd myself feeling!

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No man I was just teasing. But I think you are right they only get about lukewarm. They don't get to the whole "I peed my pants" feel but only to the I shat myself a little spot.

LOL glad I am not the only one with complaints on the seat heater. I think it is all seats with heat/cooling. My brother has an 18 F150 with just heated seats and they are so hot I couldn't believe it. My 15 GMC with cooled/heated sucked too but I had an 08 previously with heat only and those got toasty hot.

faultball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang it just purchased Stage 1 Accessport with airbox direct from COBB. Wish I had seen this thread earlier :eek: Is there any way to add?