GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedRptr

Reaction score
Super excited for my 93 (and 87) tune + TCM coming this week. That plus the Cobb CAI / Intake Scoop / Shroud for the under hood dressing (and intake collapse prevention) and I will be set! Already running a CVFab Intercooler and catch can.

Definitely ready to breathe new life into the truck. Will be taking the opportunity to put some high quality dielectric grease on the contacts of everything being disconnected.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So @GooseTuned I was at a wedding last night and got a chance to drive a Raptor R and beat it like a rented mule (owner told me to). The sound was amazing and the acceleration was fast and fun but in the back of my mind it didn’t feel that much faster then my 19 with E50, thinking about it my 19 pulled harder on the top end. The owner paid $156k so I am out. Lol

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So @GooseTuned I was at a wedding last night and got a chance to drive a Raptor R and beat it like a rented mule (owner told me to). The sound was amazing and the acceleration was fast and fun but in the back of my mind it didn’t feel that much faster then my 19 with E50, thinking about it my 19 pulled harder on the top end. The owner paid $156k so I am out. Lol
They only make ~40-50hp over e50 raptors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free