GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That was my first thought... When I work on plastic items, I either heat them up with a heat gun if it is below 60, or bring it in the garage and let it get to temp (my garage is heated).
Gotcha!

My truck was driven right before removal so it was warm.

Heating it up may not be a bad idea

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha!

My truck was driven right before removal so it was warm.

Heating it up may not be a bad idea

Well, it was 85 degrees in Dallas yesterday, and I had just driven my truck when I removed the ECU, and still broke the tab on the bottom right. Messed with it for 20 min trying to get it to unclip, and it finally broke on me.

Johnny@Hammerbuilt

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Met Winfield today at Rally Ready in Dale, TX. He came out with COBB to help sponsor the event. Hes been answering all my insane e50 questions and really making me comfortable in dipping my toes into ethanol!

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any reason I can't install the Cobb intercooler, wait a week, then do the ECU portion? In other words, the Cobb IC won't cause problems by itself, correct? I can't see how it would but I thought I'd ask, as it's being installed Tuesday.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any reason I can't install the Cobb intercooler, wait a week, then do the ECU portion? In other words, the Cobb IC won't cause problems by itself, correct? I can't see how it would but I thought I'd ask, as it's being installed Tuesday.
Nope not at all, have at it.