GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
I know I read it but there is a lot to go thru again, but can somebody post what kind of performance times you are all getting with just the 91 and 93 tunes with no other modes but the Cobb intake bracket and either cutting that shroud or maybe just zip tying it like Cobb suggested. I never got around to tune my 18 but I am very interested to tune the 21' now that the elusive R is going to be almost impossible to get at least for the next year or so.
Here’s mine — stage 2 93 octane on 37’s. All it requires is a intercooler. I went with the CV Fab Titan V2 intercooler for the stock location. Very straightforward install. I know I can launch better and get a better time than this, just haven’t done another timed run yet.

Attachments

• ACA294CB-A0FB-45CA-9F5C-0395B696FFA6.png
    ACA294CB-A0FB-45CA-9F5C-0395B696FFA6.png
    325 KB · Views: 112

JCSRaptor

Reaction score
You let off before the end of the 1/4! Stay in it!
Yes I know. Arrrrgh! I was learning to launch the truck, not really thinking 1/4mi times. On this particular run just felt like flyin for a while and held the throttle a little longer and then just let off the gas. Really wished I had kept the pedal to the metal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts