GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I read it but there is a lot to go thru again, but can somebody post what kind of performance times you are all getting with just the 91 and 93 tunes with no other modes but the Cobb intake bracket and either cutting that shroud or maybe just zip tying it like Cobb suggested. I never got around to tune my 18 but I am very interested to tune the 21' now that the elusive R is going to be almost impossible to get at least for the next year or so.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Times don’t give that rippin feel. You will not be disappointed
true. I am just missing the feeling that my 14' Jag FType v8s gave me torque wise. (throw you back in the seat). I know it is never going to be the same as that like the R will be time wise. you cant compare that with a 2300 lb more vehicle until the R. it a impossible comparison. none the less I think stock is around 5.5 seconds is it sub 5 or about 5. just for frame of reference

or would I have to go to stage 2. just seeing what I am looking at to get what I want. My wife says I am nuts and wants me to get another sports car instead (she misses that more than I do). these raptors gives me a smile on my face like that car did).

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its with the intercooler and maybe a better air intake. but I am unsure if there is anything else.