GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@GooseTuned

Heard anything about the accessports kicking P061A / P061B and de-rating the truck? COBB has told me to uninstall until they find a fix.

I’ve seen those codes before on my 2014 FiestaST Ecoboost while learning to tune it. The issue is primarily caused by the Torque-to-Load and Load-to-Torque tables not synched well enough.

Is yours on their OTS map?

Reaction score
I’ve seen those codes before on my 2014 FiestaST Ecoboost while learning to tune it. The issue is primarily caused by the Torque-to-Load and Load-to-Torque tables not synched well enough.

Is yours on their OTS map?
Yes it is, stg 2 93, stg 2 91, and stg 1 91 all acted up. Cobb claimed a pro tune wouldn’t take care of it.

JCSRaptor

Reaction score
I live in Austin and have a stock 37 package, we could film your stage two and my stock doing a full pulls if interested.

Cheers!

-Derek
Derek, will be near Austin on the 12/29. Maybe we can work something out and race/film. It may rain on us, if so, not up for racing in the rain. I am having my shocks rebuilt at TSW. Here are my draggy results. 2019 Gen 2, Stage 2, E85, GooseTune. I am still learning how to launch this beast - getting some wheel spin. 0-60 times in the 4.4 to 4.7sec range (35" tires, Deavers+2, RPG traction bars (not sure these really help)). Had ~300lbs of gear in the back this may/may not be helping with launch??? Any ways these numbers are for fun.

JCSRaptor

Reaction score
Supposedly me and one other lucky person are having this issue.
Make that three of us. I too had the P061A code just pop up. Try re-learning/training your TCM. Connect Accessport to OBDII go to engine codes and i think it says something like "relearn." Sorry, it was a couple of days ago. I am relatively new to all this just fumblin' through. And If recall, Cobb updated the Accessport SW and the Raptor TCM program in 2022 - I loaded this one in the truck, maybe this has something to do with it???

Reaction score
Make that three of us. I too had the P061A code just pop up. Try re-learning/training your TCM. Connect Accessport to OBDII go to engine codes and i think it says something like "relearn." Sorry, it was a couple of days ago. I am relatively new to all this just fumblin' through. And If recall, Cobb updated the Accessport SW and the Raptor TCM program in 2022 - I loaded this one in the truck, maybe this has something to do with it???
Please report it to Cobb. They will ask for this from the AP Manager

Attachments

• E469AB1E-4C29-4EE0-949E-D927504FD589.png
    E469AB1E-4C29-4EE0-949E-D927504FD589.png
    392 KB · Views: 21