GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of E50, I was able to do some testing this morning. I live in the mountains so high altitude (which isn't the best).
Can’t wait! Have my box from Cobb sitting here to send in. With the holidays and weather I’m having to wait as I don’t want it to get held up in shipping.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Speaking of E50, I was able to do some testing this morning. I live in the mountains so high altitude (which isn't the best).
Great Goose! (spoken like Doc in Back to the Future!)

That’s some great power Goose! My 2018 only runs a few tenths quicker/faster at sea level! Everyone should jump on this tune/setup ASAP.

JCSRaptor

Reaction score
Keep the data coming! Quite a bit of difference between the two. the Gen 3 keeps climbing to 3500 RPM and Gen 2 just folds over, Wow. Now this comparison is stock to stock. What do you think the results would be after a Goose tune. As you stated "The truck almost feels like it has a mild tune on it over a Gen 2." Given that, I suspect the Gen2 tune will close the gap relative to the Gen3 and the end result for the trucks will be very close.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keep the data coming! Quite a bit of difference between the two. the Gen 3 keeps climbing to 3500 RPM and Gen 2 just folds over, Wow. Now this comparison is stock to stock. What do you think the results would be after a Goose tune. As you stated "The truck almost feels like it has a mild tune on it over a Gen 2." Given that, I suspect the Gen2 tune will close the gap relative to the Gen3 and the end result for the trucks will be very close.

Thanks man!

The results are here :)

Look back a few pages and you’ll see where I posted more info. I have some videos posted as well.