GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

socal raptor

Reaction score
Haven’t had this problem? My only issue is my “distance to empty” reading is all over the place. It shows me absolutely ripping through gas.
Maybe just me then? Every time I changed tire size I’d get that error.

I filled up today and showed 640miles to empty which I’ve never seen before. Driven 120 highway miles, on a road trip, and now showing 320 to empty. 13.1mpg average on Toyo 37s

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I filled up today and showed 640miles to empty which I’ve never seen before. Driven 120 highway miles, on a road trip, and now showing 320 to empty. 13.1mpg average on Toyo 37s
When u reset the tire size, it also resets part of the ecu, which also resets your miles to empty. And then it starts to recalculate according to your personal average miles per gallon. It’s normal.

socal raptor

Reaction score
When u reset the tire size, it also resets part of the ecu, which also resets your miles to empty. And then it starts to recalculate according to your personal average miles per gallon. It’s normal.
I’m not able to reset tire size with out getting that error message, but whenever that bug is fixed what you are saying makes sense

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
Same thing here, flas

Same thing here, flashed my ECU and it said 670 miles on a full tank. Probably drove somewhere around 150 miles and it’s now reading 300 miles to empty. I’ve got 37’s on my 35 truck, but I believe I’ve got the speedometer calibrated pretty close now.

socal raptor

Reaction score
@GooseTuned is there a way you can enable to valves to be open at idle when in Baja mode for the exhaust? If you just tap the gas it idles nice and loud but take your foot off and it closes the valves. Or is that a forscan thing?

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How fast is Cobb turning these around? They received mine this morning.