GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to run E tunes, this is the best ECA I’ve found. It includes an app that makes fueling very easy. It comes with a plug-n-play sensor that replaces a short section of the oem fuel line and bluetooth output so you view it on your phone, no gauge required.

I run it on my Raptor and FocusRS with another on my garage shelf for my ExplorerST.

Wish we had a way to do a FlexFuel sensor tie in for the ECU tuning like on other vehicles.

This is still a great tool to make it easier to test / check your E content before driving off from the pump. Nice find.

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is something wrong with your website goose? Doesn’t seem to want to let me click on anything and half the site seems to be missing.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I was too impatient to wait till Monday to ship my ECU. I was teleworking today and decided to pull the ECU for lunch and drop it off at the UPSStore.

Mission complete. However, I am not gonna lie... that cover just about kicked my arse. I didn't expect it to be that much of a pain to pull and get out of the way.

Attachments

• 20221202_132057.jpg
    20221202_132057.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 71
OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You know, some people have problems, and some people don’t for whatever reason.

Glad you got it!

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, some people have problems, and some people don’t for whatever reason.

Glad you got it!
Just for the sake of others that are going to pull theirs, it almost felt as though there were additional clips on the bottom holding both sides. I had the top clips completely cleared and the bottom was holding on tight. :) A little extra force and leverage and it finally gave in.

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Goose, it’s Christmas time, and I was looking on your website but don’t see anything. Do you sell gift cards? Everyone wants to know what I want for Christmas and this is it!

socal raptor

Reaction score
Two things:

I was able to install the intake bracket with out taking that entire plastic cover off. Just took 2 clips off on the driver side to bend it out of the way. I used a piece of duct tape to hold the bracket in place so the holes line up when putting it back together.

2nd, don’t change your tire size in the access port settings. It will cause “service advancetrac” warning to come on and will not go away until you uninstall the AP. When that warning comes on the truck drives terrible and doesn’t allow you to adjust damper settings

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
Two things:

I was able to install the intake bracket with out taking that entire plastic cover off. Just took 2 clips off on the driver side to bend it out of the way. I used a piece of duct tape to hold the bracket in place so the holes line up when putting it back together.

2nd, don’t change your tire size in the access port settings. It will cause “service advancetrac” warning to come on and will not go away until you uninstall the AP. When that warning comes on the truck drives terrible and doesn’t allow you to adjust damper settings
Haven’t had this problem? My only issue is my “distance to empty” reading is all over the place. It shows me absolutely ripping through gas.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My pedal adjustment won’t work anymore. I just get an error screen now. I just updated the access port again last night, let’s see if it helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts