GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more update for folks here...does anyone know how to make a simple app? I created a very basic spreadsheet that calcs out how much e85 and gas to mix to get the right content. I made the spreadsheet because I couldn't find anything out there available that allows to you to factor how much gas is already in your tank, the e content of the existing gas in the tank, and automatically cal how many gallons left you have by you just inputing how full your car tank says you are. I did very detailed measurements over several months to determine our gas tank "reserve" is exactly 4 gallons, so when you tank gauge says you're at quarter full, you don't actually have 9 gallons left, you have 13.

Anyway, my spreadsheet calcs all that for you automatically, it would be fantastic if someone could turn it into a simple free app for all of us.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which ethanol test kit is everybody using? And are you also testing the gasoline as well?

Last edited:

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The “E85 Mix” app will do it.
This one? I saw if before too. Based on the screenshot it looks like it uses a wrong forumla. It doesn’t account for the fact that when your tank percent is at 0, you actually have gas still in the tank. Maybe the screenshot is wrong??

Attachments

• 6ECA9FCE-BF85-4095-91E5-4C3CC3CFBA2D.png
    6ECA9FCE-BF85-4095-91E5-4C3CC3CFBA2D.png
    363.8 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The tank percentage input slider is what you want.

0% isn’t actually 0%. So you have to account for ~3gal in the tank when your tank says 0%

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tank percentage input slider is what you want.

0% isn’t actually 0%. So you have to account for ~3gal in the tank when your tank says 0%
Oh okay got it! So there is a setup screen they're not showing us to input what 0% actually means. For my truck the reserve is exactly 4 gallons on the dot.

Thanks for the clarification!