GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@GooseTuned If we purchase Stage 1 right now, when Stage 2 is released, do we purchase that separately? O is it included in this total (I feel like I already know the answer to this) ?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@GooseTuned If we purchase Stage 1 right now, when Stage 2 is released, do we purchase that separately? O is it included in this total (I feel like I already know the answer to this) ?

Stage 2 is something I can put together for you right off the bat if you want!

But if you’ve purchased stage 1 and we tune it, then get an intercooler and Want to retune for stage 2 it’s $175 to retune

nate_13

Reaction score
These trucks are consistently stronger from the factory than the Gen 2. They make more boost and more power/torque from the factory. Tuned gains are about the same as Gen 2, which is what we expected.
easynow! The gen 2 boys are about to be upset! Its the same exact motor remember lol.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So basically you will be fast approaching Raptor R power levels with stage 2 (roughly) on E50. I've been enjoying my stage 2 Gen 2 on Goose for years now and when I hear people crying about the V6 I just smile and lol at them as I mash the gas pedal :p

But v8 go brrrr

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
easynow! The gen 2 boys are about to be upset! Its the same exact motor remember lol.

I think he means Gen 3 is stronger on the dyno with the oem tune, and that once tuned the power levels are the same between gens. There’s no significant changes to the motor that anyone is aware of aside from the factory calibration. I could be wrong, and would love to know what the differences are, if any.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think he means Gen 3 is stronger on the dyno with the oem tune, and that once tuned the power levels are the same between gens. There’s no significant changes to the motor that anyone is aware of aside from the factory calibration. I could be wrong, and would love to know what the differences are, if any.

Correct, stock vs stock.

Tuned vs tuned they look to be the same.