GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedRptr

Reaction score
with cobb, it's an "off the shelf" tune. Same tune for everybody. With goose, you get more of a custom tune. You'll data log, send him the info, he'll tweak your tunes for your personal truck. Plus you'll get world class customer service going with Goose. I used Goose for my gen2, and now I've preordered for my gen3. You won't regret going @GooseTuned. Just look at his following on this forum alone.
Seconded. You want the best tune with amazing customer service from someone dedicated to giving you a product / service you can enjoy for a long time? Look no further.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any word on what the price from Cobb would be? Trying to cash in on that 10% veterans discount and wondering if it’s worth it vs. going straight from Goose

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any word on what the price from Cobb would be? Trying to cash in on that 10% veterans discount and wondering if it’s worth it vs. going straight from Goose

Pricing will be released tomorrow. If you plan to do custom tuning with me, I do discount that when you order the Accessport with me. Otherwise tuning is full price

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pricing will be released tomorrow. If you plan to do custom tuning with me, I do discount that when you order the Accessport with me. Otherwise tuning is full price
Thank god your site let’s me pay using Apple Pay. Just ordered your tune and an intercooler from another site all from the comfort of a SLC airport terminal :)

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do we get gains info tomorrow? Both off the shelf and Goose Stg 1?

Tomorrow COBB will release their info (which I will also copy/paste here). My info will be a day or so behind theirs.

Thank god your site let’s me pay using Apple Pay. Just ordered your tune and an intercooler from another site all from the comfort of a SLC airport terminal :)

SWEET, just got it! Thank you!