GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluu

Reaction score
It's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. The tune is going to be infinitely better than Livernos turning boost up..
It is a big deal this time of year when there is 2ft of snow on the ground, which the Ducati doesn't make it very well through! hahaha

Maybe next summer when the snow thaws out and us northerners can down our primary rigs and the weather conditions allow us to ride our backup rigs!

Jonawill

Reaction score
It's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. The tune is going to be infinitely better than Livernos turning boost up..
I am sure it will. I still plan to do goosetune, just don't want the hassle after waiting all this time on Cobb.

Will play with the livernois tune a bit, then switch to cobb once they get it together better down the road. Just looking forward to some fun either way :)

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was a poor attempt at humor sir. Implying that you are selling screens instead of the installation of the tuner in the picture.
Lol, I need more coffee hahahahaha!! I totally missed that :D

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure it will. I still plan to do goosetune, just don't want the hassle after waiting all this time on Cobb.

Will play with the livernois tune a bit, then switch to cobb once they get it together better down the road. Just looking forward to some fun either way :)
Liver who?

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does need unlocking. At the time it’s bench unlock only, an obd unlock in the future would be awesome.

But for now bench unlock is the only way

If someone locally has a tool to bench unlock, can it be done locally? Or has to go to Cobb directly for the bench?