GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a v2. The Gen 2 v2 can be used but will need a new Firmware which COBB will charge for. NO pricing as of yet

Thank you my friend! If history is any indicator the cost for the firmware update will be a good chunk less than the whole device. Great news for folks like me =)

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve done a firmware change on a v2 before on a different platform, iirc, Cobb charged me $200. That was several years ago though.

20leadfoot

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big shout out to GooseTuned. Even though I don't have a GooseTuned on my Raptor , I do have a Cobb tuned installed. I have had a couple of issues I wasn't able to solve, and Cobb customer service wasn't available, so I called GooseTuned. He was very helpful in answering my questions and solving the issues. Thank you again for the help.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big shout out to GooseTuned. Even though I don't have a GooseTuned on my Raptor , I do have a Cobb tuned installed. I have had a couple of issues I wasn't able to solve, and Cobb customer service wasn't available, so I called GooseTuned. He was very helpful in answering my questions and solving the issues. Thank you again for the help.

You’re welcome man! Happy to help! Good talking with you today