GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
some of us like speed plain and simple, id drag race my lawn mower if given the chance. To each his own.
I had a more detailed response typed up but got an “oops we ran into a problem”

Anyways my comment was pertaining to the fact that most YouTube compare videos highlight the speed, say 0-60, as the most important thing, when it should really be “hey, my offroad truck is awesome in the dirt and it is also kinda fast on the street”

The truck is pretty fast in the dirt and that is it’s intended secondary purpose behind being a car that you can legally drive on the road.

I see that you said you need an off road truck, have you had the chance to drive it fast offroad yet?

nate_13

Reaction score
I have a ranch down in terlingua tx, about 20 miles through deep canyons and rock and sand. I do some hauling ass everytime im down there, but i sure love feeling a sub 13sec capable truck on the street also. As soon as cobb releases their software and goose hooks it up.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a ranch down in terlingua tx, about 20 miles through deep canyons and rock and sand. I do some hauling ass everytime im down there, but i sure love feeling a sub 13sec capable truck on the street also. As soon as cobb releases their software and goose hooks it up.
Nice. I love terlingua. I’m going to take my son to Big Bend before school starts and make a round. He loves it down there too. I have a ranch outside of Pecos, 35k acres and I’ve only taken my raptor out there a few times. It’s super rough and I don’t feel like tearing it up so quickly. I have an old ranch truck for that. I’ll be in my raptor when we go to big bend for sure.

nate_13

Reaction score
Were right up against big bend way in the back of terlingua ranch, we built a cabin and we love it! Super remote and we hunt lots of muley/elk and auodads.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The G3 has so much more tq stock..... so surprising. Interesting. But yeah, good talk. :)

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The G3 has so much more tq stock..... so surprising. Interesting. But yeah, good talk. :)
your signature says CFV intercooler...curious it that's supposed to be CVF or is there another company that makes an intercooler for Gen 3 called CFV