GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats enough damn it!

I still love my Gen2..... I wont allow this bad talk lol. Let me find a Gen3 tire and kick it.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My uncle has a 19 gen 2 and my gen 3 walks all over his! Both running 91 in sport mode, rolling from a dig etc, the gen 3 is just quicker in all aspects.
As per the ford engineers, the upgrade in rear coil suspension have them the traction stability to safely increase the low end torque a decent amount.

The real question is here:

Do the numbers match on gen 2 to gen 3 post tune within margin?

Id say stock is not a good example considering the fueling map on gen 2 is likely written 6+ years ago.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get that everyone wants the best of the best in all traits, but I have never understood the fascination with drag racing a truck that it’s marketed as a higher speed off roader. Same with seeing how well it rock crawls…………

I suppose I could see the case for testing the gen vs the 3 as they should be similar but it is expected that the 3 will be faster. However I still don’t see how it really matters all that much.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get that everyone wants the best of the best in all traits, but I have never understood the fascination with drag racing a truck that it’s marketed as a higher speed off roader. Same with seeing how well it rock crawls…………

I suppose I could see the case for testing the gen vs the 3 as they should be similar but it is expected that the 3 will be faster. However I still don’t see how it really matters all that much.

I’d love to see C&D do a supercar mpg test to add to the plethora of useless testing by automotive journalists and you toobers.