GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my 21 and fully expected to be bored with the performance comapred to my tuned 19. I was pleasantly surprised. Ford seems to have dialed this in much better and the extra torque Goose noted seems obvious

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my 21 and fully expected to be bored with the performance comapred to my tuned 19. I was pleasantly surprised. Ford seems to have dialed this in much better and the extra torque Goose noted seems obvious
Maybe Ford took notes from Winfield's work? Seriously. Maybe they have the tune and did some 'analyzing'?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They added some boost for sure. Once I'm able to log this I'll post up the differences I'm able to see

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Maybe they didn't have to detune the engine because of the crappy rear suspension, like they did on gen 2.
Now, now gordo. Just because Ford changed the rear suspension from leafs to coils to keep up with the fiat crap doesn’t mean leafs are “crappy”, only different.

If we go by the crappy logic, then the previous Gen 1 Raptors are complete crap, along with the V-8s right?LOL:)

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now, now gordo. Just because Ford changed the rear suspension from leafs to coils to keep up with the fiat crap doesn’t mean leafs are “crappy”, only different.

If we go by the crappy logic, then the previous Gen 1 Raptors are complete crap, along with the V-8s right?LOL:)
I'm happy overall with my gen 2. And the gen 1 is awesome. But the leaf springs and the block are crap. I took a look under the "stock" gen 2 that ran Baja. Full leaf pack, no block. Ford knew that they were cutting corners when they did it. That's crap. ;)

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm happy overall with my gen 2. And the gen 1 is awesome. But the leaf springs and the block are crap. I took a look under the "stock" gen 2 that ran Baja. Full leaf pack, no block. Ford knew that they were cutting corners when they did it. That's crap. ;)
100% true story. First thing I did was to put Deavers on. The rumor is that ford was going to use deavers as the oem spring but it sent costs too high so they cheaped out with the 4 ply leafs and the block.