GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not aware of any “harm”. My truck has 65k miles on it, tuned since ~1500 and still runs 12.7@108.

The harm is that people repeat things that they’ve heard so often such that it becomes “fact” with zero evidence. Lind of like the entire year of 2021 with Joe Alzheimer’s in office.
lmao... honestly it didnt make a ton of sense but i figured everyone on the internet knows everything....

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@GooseTuned I’m waitng for my 2022 35 to come in Q1 (and the stars to align too) , and like some here eagerly waiting for your G3 results. Question: do you recommend breaking in before applying your tune when available? If so how many miles? And will one need to make adjustments if going with larger intercooler ? Back in my college days with racing guys and thermo dyn prof …. was told best way to break in engine to run long steady state, as opposed to city driving. Thought‘s ?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@GooseTuned I’m waitng for my 2022 35 to come in Q1 (and the stars to align too) , and like some here eagerly waiting for your G3 results. Question: do you recommend breaking in before applying your tune when available? If so how many miles? And will one need to make adjustments if going with larger intercooler ? Back in my college days with racing guys and thermo dyn prof …. was told best way to break in engine to run long steady state, as opposed to city driving. Thought‘s ?

Awesome!!!

Yeah man, I'd break-in the truck just to make sure you don't have any issues off the showroom floor. 500-1000 miles should give you a good idea of any immediate issues.

I break my cars/trucks in like I plan to drive them, so it's more aggressive then it is easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free