GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Might have to give you guys a go. My 2020's RPMs are just over 1k at idle and it's a little ruff. Could be something else but a tune would wake her up for sure. New to me truck so I need to do all the maintenance.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Might have to give you guys a go. My 2020's RPMs are just over 1k at idle and it's a little ruff. Could be something else but a tune would wake her up for sure. New to me truck so I need to do all the maintenance.

The idle issue sounds odd. Definitely do some maintenance on it. Other than that we can wake it up for sure

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are some very interesting numbers to say the least. I can say that I certainly 'felt' like my G3 is quicker and more responsive than my G2, and it's nice to see that the numbers back that up - especially the torque number.

The only other posted dyno I have already seen on the G3 was by Hennessey. Their pull netted 361/459. Even though those numbers are lower, the torque figure is still quite a bit higher than what you would see in a stock G2. Speaking of, let me see if I can find where Hennessey posted G2 numbers from the same dyno...

EDIT: I found a Hennessey stock dyno on a 2019 Raptor. That pull resulted in 353/397.

So it certainly seems that a modest bump in horsepower is present - maybe 10-25, but there is a definite bump in torque - anywhere from 50-100lb/ft.

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
This is interesting data. My Gen 3 actually feels slower than my Gen 2. My stock Gen 2 ran a 5.2 pretty easily and repeatedly. I’ve yet to crack under a 6 second 0-60 on my Gen 3. Based in Austin, 700ft above sea level.